A Proven Partner Driven to Perform Under Pressure.
Custom fabricated pressure vessels from Broadwind Energy.
Pressure vessels are a critical component for high-pressure process applications. Which is why you need a partner who can provide field-proven, reliable solutions to your unique requirements -- on time and on budget.
As an ISO 9001-2008 and ASME certified fabricator, Broadwind is an experienced manufacturer of turnkey solutions for pressure vessels and process skids. Every day, our clients rely on us for superior quality, best-in-class precision and proven long-term performance.
Our expertise in rolling steel, welding, fitting and fabrications means we can offer pressure vessels in a wide range of thickness, material type or customized sizes.
Broadwind delivers vessel fabrication solutions for the following sectors:
- Upstream O&G
- Midstream O&G
- Downstream O&G and CNG • Water treatment storage
- Military and Aerospace
- Food & Beverage
We specialize in ASME-coded production equipment and storage tanks, including:
- Pressure vessels (Near right)
- Surface equipment (Far right)
- Process piping and industrial fabrications
- Processing skids and packaging
Capabilities and certifications
- 130 ton max indoor lift – hook clearance to 49’
- More than 165,000 sq. ft. of production area
- Rail access and interstate access
- Weld methodologies: SAW/FCAW/GMAW/GTAW/SMAW
- Welding in accordance with: AWS/ASME/API/ABS
- Level II NDT with UT, MT, and PT expertise
- ISO 9001: 2008 Registered
- ABS certification commercial/military
World-class fabrication equipment
- Automated plate shot blast
- (2) Cutting tables to 12’ x 45’
- 8-2” Plasma, 8’ Oxy-Acetylene
- Plate rollers to 3.25” thickness
- 1 blast booths to 78’ x 155’
- 1 paint booths to 25’ x 120’ w 160o F cure
Watch a video on our Fabrication Specialties
See more Industrial Fabrication information:
Other industry solutions: